Welcome to PPP
A Platform at Uppsala University for radiolabelling and preclinical Molecular Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Tomography (SPECT) are emerging methodologies in the field of molecular imaging. At the platform we bridge the gap between basic research in medicinal chemistry and clinical application of molecular imaging with PET, SPECT, MRI and CT. We develop tracers for preclinical validation using state-of-the-art in vivo and in vitro methodologies. Our small animal scanners are PET-MRI, SPECT-CT and PET-SPECT-CT. We also have access to a clinical PET-CT and PET-MRI scanners in collaboration with Uppsala Accademical Hospital.
- Meet the managers of the Faculty's new Degree Program Committees 2022-06-30
- They won the Pharmaceutical Student Union's Pedagogical awards 2022 2022-06-15
- Malin Aschan Eriksson winner of the Per Manell award 2022-06-07
- Welcome to contribute to the Per Manell Award 2022-06-01
- Bobo Skillinghaug winner of Limbiska Priset 2022 2022-05-13
- Deputy Dean Anja Sandström: Pent-up needs and backlogged models 2022-04-29
- The Faculty of Pharmacy strengthens its Programme organisation 2022-04-13
- Meet the students that are up for the best summer job of 2022 at SweDeliver 2022-04-07
- SweDeliver inviting students to do degree projects at industrial partners 2022-04-05
- Language semester added to Programme for pharmacists with a foreign degree 2022-04-04
Wall, Anders; Roslin, Sara; Borg, Beatrice; McDermott, Simon; Walele, Tanvir; Nahde, Thomas; O'Connell, Grant; Thompson, Joseph; Lubberink, Mark; Antoni, Gunnar
E-Cigarette Aerosol Deposition and Disposition of [C-11]Nicotine Using Positron Emission Tomography: A Comparison of Nicotine Uptake in Lungs and Brain Using Two Different Nicotine Formulations
Wechalekar, Ashutosh; Antoni, Gunnar; Al Azzam, Wasfi; Bergstrom, Mats; Biswas, Swethajit; Chen, Chao; Cheriyan, Joseph; Cleveland, Matthew; Cookson, Louise; Galette, Paul; Janiczek, Robert L.; Kwong, Raymond Y.; Lukas, Mary Ann; Millns, Helen; Richards, Duncan; Schneider, Ian; Solomon, Scott D.; Sörensen, Jens; Storey, James; Thompson, Douglas; van Dongen, Guus; Vugts, Danielle J.; Wall, Anders; Wikström, Gerhard; Falk, Rodney H.
Pharmacodynamic evaluation and safety assessment of treatment with antibodies to serum amyloid P component in patients with cardiac amyloidosis: an open-label Phase 2 study and an adjunctive immuno-PET imaging study
Estrada, Sergio; Elgland, Mathias; Selvaraju, Ram Kumar; Mani, Kevin; Tegler, Gustaf; Wanhainen, Anders; Wågsäter, Dick; Bergström, Mats; Jimenez-Royo, Pilar; Jahan, Mahabuba; Nordeman, Patrik; Antoni, Gunnar
Preclinical evaluation of [C-11]GW457427 as a tracer for neutrophil elastase
Nordeman, Patrik; Jayendra, Z. P.; Briard, E.; Li, Su-Chen; Larhed, Mats; Antoni, Gunnar; Estrada, Sergio; Selvaraju, Ram Kumar; Åberg, Ola; Jensen, M. R.; Stålberg, Peter; Skogseid, Britt; Monazzam, Azita
18F-Radiolabeling and Preliminary Evaluation of a HSP90 ligand
Rokka, Johanna; Nordeman, Patrik; Bergman, Sara; Eriksson, Jonas
A comparative study on Suzuki‐type 11 C‐methylation of aromatic organoboranes performed in two reaction media
PPP is a SciLifeLab pilot facility for radiolabelling and preclinical imaging with PET, SPECT, CT and MRI.