News from the faculty
- Where are we heading • Pharmaceutical future explorations with Dag Larsson, Lif 2021-09-17
- MSI Lab Per Andrén joins SciLifeLab Spatial Omics 2021-09-16
- Webinar about your possibilities at Testa Center 2021-09-14
- SciLifeLab leads new national investment in oligonucleotides 2021-09-13
- Survey to map the need to update pharmaceutical skills 2021-09-10
Our faculty in the media
At the frontline
Oligonova & SciLifeLab
New platform for the development of oligonucleotide therapeutics.
Excellent teacher 21
"Online, student reactions are far more obvious"
Annual meeting 21
27 September • With Erik Fredholm, Vaccine Coordinator, Örebro Region
Freestanding course 21
Clinical Trial Methodology • "Should be given to all pharmacy students”
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.