News from the faculty
- Be a winner in the Faculty summer competition 2021-06-17
- New EU initiative to provide better risk assessment of chemicals 2021-06-17
- SciLifeLab – A national research infrastructure in Uppsala 2021-06-17
- U-FOLD is awarded the Nordic Drugs Grand Prize 2021 2021-06-16
- Uppsala University Behavioral Facility brings animal studies to new heights 2021-06-16
Our faculty in the media
Lab Mangsbo's next step towards vaccination against cancer
New test identifies
The potential in your idea
UUI's new self-test helps you find the nuggets among your results
Teaching Award 21
"For her commitment to constantly developing teaching"
At the Spotify Lab
Sounds of Summer
One Summer, Soak up the sun, Holiday road ... You get it!
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.