News from the faculty
- Apply now and become the faculty's 9th Distinguished University Teacher 2022-01-20
- Linn Mandahl next guest in Profiler i branschen 2022-01-14
- Fred Nyberg: We need to increase the research on cannabis 2022-01-13
- Do your degree project at SweDeliver's industrial partners 2022-01-05
- Pharmetheus increases SweDeliver commitment with new project 2022-01-03
Our faculty in the media
Become the faculty's 9th Distinguished University Teacher!
Tuesday 25 jan, 19.00
Syphilis, tbc, cholera and other blessings in Thomas Mann's works
27 january, 08:45–16:45
Pharmaceutical Profiling in Drug Discovery and Development
Profiler i branschen
9 february, at 19.00
Meet Linn Mandahl, pharmacist and CEO of AbbVie.
Frontline research. First rate education.
Our Faculty of Pharmacy, which is Sweden’s only, conducts research and education in the field of pharmaceuticals. Our expertise includes chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, clinical research and social aspects of pharmaceuticals. We have a well established network with nine partner universities in Europe and collaborate with industrial partners around the world.
Our education is well integrated with our research. At the Biomedical Centre, we train a new generation of pharmacists, receptionists and civil engineers in chemical engineering with a focus on pharmaceuticals.