News from our admissions
- Pharmaceutical research training for the future 2021-06-18
- Anne-Lie Svensson receives Distinguished Teaching Award 2021-06-03
- Webinar 14 June: Digitalization, medicine and pharmacy 2021-05-31
- They receive the Pharmaceutical Student Union's pedagogical awards 2021-05-27
- Faculty of Pharmacy is ready for ULLA Summer School 2021 2021-05-19
How to minimise the spreading of COVID-19 on campus
ULLA Summer School
ONLINE • 6–8 JULy 2021
Welcome PhD students from our 9 European partner universities
The Department of Medicinal Chemistry and the Faculty of Pharmacy currently educates more than 1,100 students. With the ambition of giving each student a first-rate education, we recently revised our Master and Bachelor of Science Programmes and we welcome more and more students to our wide range of Master's programmes. This year we are also launching several new courses to meet the need for future competences.
In 2021 we climbed to number 37 in the field in Pharmacy & Pharmacology at the QS World University Rankings. This recognition makes us proud but certainly not satisfied as we continue to develop our operations following a clear vision: to contribute to a better world.